Structural Analysis of Continuous Indeterminate Beam
Beam Analysis Program
- Analyze Moment, Shear and Deflection in Indeterminate Beams.
- Produce Bending Moment, Shear Force and Deflection Diagrams.
- Above values at different location can be obtained just by rolling your cursor over the Diagrams.
- Maximum and minimum values, reactions and member forces.
- Data can be entered in differing units at every level i.e. Elasticity in 'N/mm2', Span in 'Ft' and load in 'KN-m'.
- Results in different units can be seen in one click.
- Spans with different stiffness
- Support settlement
- Uniformly varying load, Distribution load, Point load, Point moment.
- Different Support conditions: Hinge support, Free support, Fixed support or Elastic support.
Why every engineering profressionals and students should have BAP?
A Complete Beam Analysis Software but very simple in use for both Students and Practicing Civil and Mechanical Engineers and Architects. The results of BAP has been thougrouly verified by the Professional engineers under different circumstances. To date no major bug in the Program has been reported. It takes less than one and half minutes to develop a model for 4 span beam. It has no compatibility issues; it can be used on any Windows Operating System. After Installation you can port it anywhere just by copy-paste and use this software as Beam-Calculator. You do not need to go through exhausting help files.
Components under Development:
- File saving option.
- Concrete Beam Design with Bar Bending Schedule as per different design codes.
- Steel Design with structural detailing
- Influence Line Diagram
- More interactive GUI
- And many more Functions.
Please follow the following link for Free and Safe Download of the Software:
Click Here to Contact us.